Thursday, July 24, 2014

Like a flower we fade away

Loosing someone is so hard
Especially when so close to your heart
It takes a moment too,
Find out all the things they meant to you

Sometimes we go through life
Starting this or that drama or fight
Along with all pleasure, there must be a pain
But we remain in each others lives, or leave the scene

Long after the flowers of you and I have fallen
I can see them blooming a garden inside me
What made me love, and even hate so....
Passionatly, I have to use that emotion, to fertilize
.....to grow

To know?
Like a flower we fade away

I have so many comings and goings
So many who say they are there, but
.....who knows?
I guess in the end it's just me
I deal with my own life, it's stories of glory
and the realness built out of it's tragedies

I have come into your life
I really do try to do right, but
sometimes I falter, sometimes we fail
I am forgotten, even worse misbegotten!

I was never born to be perfect, no life is
I was made to fall down
To pick myself up again and again
To try to be better, begin again and again
and again.

Still....
Like a flower we fade away

Understand my story as my truth
I am human, I bleed my proof
People cannot be one anothers ideal
and it's sometimes very hard to have compassion
to heal, or deal, with others
(understanding sisters and brothers)

So we wander in and out of lives
Looking for someone to understand our strife
To lift each other up
From darkeness into the light
Keep fighting for what you know
(empowerment is right)

We cling to those momments it is our life
Who has lifted who has made us take flight!
How we all desearve to be perfect, in someones eyes
Just being who we are regardless of flaws, misteps
....or personal lies

Who can see the shining life behind the protective disguise?

Dignity.....humanity...equality

To understand the human heart
Is to understand both joy and hurt,
I have to love until I can't and then
If there is no second, third chance, I'll fade
.....fade away

Like a flower, we all someday........ will fade away

Aaron Dolson
July 24th 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment