Tuesday, July 22, 2014

We create our reality around ourselves, we must come to understand moving away from fear guilt and shame, moving away from being a criminal, or a victim we are moving out of these patterns, of self hate and scorn into a place beyond all this. Acceptance. I wish to talk about all the sadness I have accumulated in my life, how this sadness has motivated me too much joy, and how much I appreciate real happiness now that I have found it. I haven't found it from other people or lovers, although they've taught me greatly, I found it within myself, I came to move past all those patterns spoken of above into a place of pure acceptance. Because I accept myself, because I am not stuck in those self-mutilating patterns, things have started organically to fall into place; life has become a gift and each day a romance. This is what I wish for every person, move out of those patterns that bind you, stop allowing oppression rule over your life, and you will stop oppressing the people around you. I speak of darkness I speak of light, I am just looking into both of them and working with cause and effect, bad things happen destruction happens, so creation and nurturing can be fostered. So our "New World what shall it be, I feel and foresee very strongly a world built on acceptance of self and others feelings for mind body and soul, the real revolution starts within each and every sentient being and motivates, permeates into the all consciousness. Collective consciousness, love the self, and begin to truly see understand and love others for similarities, our differences our "New World" cultural catharsis, let's come together in love to create educate and play!
Aaron Dolson
2008

No comments:

Post a Comment